Explore the some of the best Best Boat Throwable Flotation Device available online. These Best Boat Throwable Flotation Device has been picked from the highest rated customer reviews online. Go through the Best Boat Throwable Flotation Device description and reviews. If it is matching your requirement then you can consider for buying. If you have any questions or clarification, you can ask it on Best Boat Throwable Flotation Device product page. Best Boat Throwable Flotation Device seller or customers who purchased Best Boat Throwable Flotation Device will answer your question. Before purchasing Best Boat Throwable Flotation Device please check the return policies.
Best Rescue Rope Throw Bag | Throwable Flotation Device Kayaking, Boating & Ice Fishing | 70 Ft Marine Grade Line | Kayak & Boat Emergency Safety Equipment
- HOW WE'RE DIFFERENT - Unlike other rescue bags with shorter ropes, our throw rope is 70 feet long and capable of reaching a longer distance. Each safety bag and rope is bright orange in color (easy to see) and weighs 1.5lbs, which is an ideal weight for accurate throws.
- SUPERIOR DESIGN - Each bag is 12" long x 5" in diameter. They're made of durable, high quality nylon and contain a flotation insert that prevents the bag from sinking when a rescue is in progress. The 70 foot marine grade rope is 3/8 inch thick and can withstand all weather conditions.
- MULTIPLE USES - Our throw bags are designed for multiple purposes. Whether your kayaking, canoeing, sailing or even ice fishing, our water safety throw bag is a must have for any water activity.
- EASY TO USE - When a rescue needs to be made, simply hold the top loop of the rope and throw the bag to to your target. The 70 feet of rope will release from the bag as it's flying through the air. The rope should be carefully stuffed into the bag after each use (not coiled or tied). Make sure to practice with your bag on dry land to become familiar with its performance
- RISK FREE PURCHASE - You're protected by a 1 year, no-questions asked, money back guarantee. Don't be fooled by imitating competitors selling inferior rescue equipment