Today, let’s check out the best Christmas Gifts for boat owners. From practical gifts like Garmin InReach Satellite Communicator to whimsical gifts such as a GPS fishfinder, we’ve got you covered. Below you will also find gifts for sailors and sailing enthusiasts. So, there’s a little something for everyone to enjoy here! With so many ideas to browse through, there’s a good chance you’ll find just what you’re looking for.
So join us as we dive into this article and help you find that special gift your loved one is sure to enjoy for years to come. Have queries regarding How to Choose Boat Propellers? Check out our guide on Boat Propellers to know more about how to choose the right boat propeller with all the necessary info.
PREMIUM BOAT MAGIC ERASERS
These magic erasers seem to be just that: magic! They can remove almost every “impossible” mark or stain for almost any surface. And now they make them just for boat cleaning.
These premium sponge erasers promise to eliminate dirt and other unsightly marks from boat surfaces, whether it be plastic, wood, vinyl, glass or fiberglass. Better yet, these sponges contain no harsh chemicals. And while it may an unusual gift for boat owners, they will certainly be most welcome.
- This premium boat eraser sponge quickly and effectively removes dirt, grime, grease, mud, scum, and scuffs from the deck, console and seats of your boat. They are essential to a boat detailing kit and are the perfect tool to keep your boat looking its best by wiping away scuff marks in between deep cleans. They lift away marks from shoes, fishing poles and nets, tackle boxes and coolers. They also can be used to wipe away dirt and marks from in galley, kitchen and lavatory.
- These boat erasers effortlessly wipe away marks from all over the interior and exterior of your boat. Simply add water and squeeze to activate, then wipe away dirt and stains. These sponges DO NOT contain bleach or other harsh chemicals, making them safe on various surfaces and a perfect addition to more intensive boat maintenance supplies. These cleaner pads are safe for fiberglass, fabric, leather, vinyl, plastic, aluminum, gel coat and metal surfaces.
- Extra thick sponges are made extremely durable with a reinforced core making them one of the best RV and boat accessory essentials or gifts. They are fast, easy and convenient to use and come in a great value bulk pack of 3. Diminish the pain of marks with these professional boat maintenance supplies. Erase with a textured surface lifting and erasing away dirt from sinks, toilets, countertops, shower stalls walls, bath area and more.
GARMIN STRIKER 4 GPS FISHFINDER
The best gifts for boat owners do not have to be difficult to find, especially if they enjoy fishing. Consider this quality Garmin Fishfinder. In addition to ClearVu scanning, this radar device includes built-in CHIRP sonar, which sends out a series of frequency sweeps, as opposed to one. That means high-performance views through the undercurrents!
The integrated GPS also allows for pinpointing of the best fishing spots, so that your boater can easily return to them time and time again. This is a gift they’ll love, use, and love to use.
- Since the STRIKER fishfinder series includes high-sensitivity GPS, you can see your position concerning waypoints you have marked. Use the waypoint map to easily view, mark and navigate to locations such as brush piles, stumps and docks. It’s also a great tool for finding your way back to the boat ramp.
- You can quickly and easily see your boat’s speed on the screen of your STRIKER fishfinder. It’s a great tool to make sure you are trolling at the right speed for the lure you’re using and for a particular fish species. It’s also a good way to tell if you are going the right speed in wake-controlled areas.
- A portable kit is available to protect and carry your STRIKER fishfinder with GPS, so it’s perfect for kayak, canoe or ice fishing. It includes a sealed, rechargeable battery with charger, built-in transducer cable management and storage and suction cup transducer mount and float.
- STRIKER 4 fishfinder includes a Garmin CHIRP (77/200 kHz) transducer, which provides a visibly higher level of clarity and detail for fish and structure than traditional 77/200 kHz transducers.
- Instead of sending just 1 single frequency, CHIRP sends a continuous sweep of frequencies, ranging from low to high, then interprets them individually upon their return. Since the frequencies provide a wider range of information, CHIRP sonar technology can create crisper fish arches with greater target separation.
GARMIN INREACH SATELLITE COMMUNICATOR
While boating and sailing are super fun pastimes, unfortunately, they come with some risks. One of those risks, especially for maritime boaters, is getting lost at sea. Eliminate that worry with this Garmin InReach Satellite Communicator.
This device includes GPS tracking capabilities, two-way messaging to keep in close contact with loved ones, and an SOS system that works from anywhere in the world. In addition, an emergency monitoring center is connected to the device and is available 24/7.
- The Explorer+ features preloaded TOPO Maps to aid in navigation whereas the SE+ does not offer these preloaded maps.
- Using the worldwide coverage of the Iridium satellite network, these go-anywhere portable devices let you exchange text messages with any cell phone number or email address – while using GPS to track and share your journey’s progress. No cell signal required.
- The inReach Explorer+ will connect no matter where you are on the entire planet thanks to the Iridium satellite network so you’ll be able to contact loved ones no matter where you are.
- GEOS is the world leader in emergency response solutions and monitoring and are standing by 24/7 to respond to your SOS and notify the proper contacts and emergency responders in your area. Once you’ve triggered a distress signal, you can expect a delivery confirmation that help is on the way and be continually updated on the status of your response team.
- For even more capability and convenience, the free Earthmate app syncs your inReach handheld via Bluetooth with your compatible Apple or Android device so you can access unlimited maps, aerial imagery and U.S. NOAA charts. Plus, Earthmate allows you to conveniently use all of the inReach features on your paired mobile device. For easier messaging, you can also sync your inReach device with your phone’s contact list to reach anyone, anywhere – with fewer keystrokes.
WATERPROOF BLUETOOTH SPEAKER
There’s nothing like relaxing on a boat with some chill music in the background. Give your loved one this wireless waterproof speaker, and they will be able to enjoy music (or a podcast or whatever they like to listen to) without fear of water damage. It comes equipped with Bluetooth technology for voice command options as well and has impressive 35-hour battery life.
- FUGOO XL offers the most drivers to deliver full fidelity audio. Featuring eight speakers, four neodymium tweeters, two aluminum domed neodymium woofers and two bass drivers.
- Fugoo has designed the most rugged Bluetooth speaker line with the highest incursion protection rating of IP67. Fugoo also designed and verifies its products at 3 feet or 1 meter for 30 minutes underwater and to be dustproof, snow proof and mud proof.
- Best-in-its-class battery life means more than a day and a half of continuous jams, uninterrupted experiences and all-out adventures. Only 3.5 hours charge time and you’re ready to go another 35 hours.
- It’s not just the 38 watts of power, 2 extra tweeters and 3 additional control buttons that make FUGOO Tough XL the ultimate audio teammate. There’s also a fast-charging power bank and flat cable micro-USB cord to ensure your phone and favorite devices stay charged up and game ready.
WATERPROOF MARINE BINOCULARS
Binoculars are popular among bird-watchers but just think of all the aquatic life your loved one could see using them, too. These high-grade marine binoculars will get the job done. They are durable, waterproof and fog-proof, and include an internal compass and range finder. They feature 50 mm lenses as well as a 10x field of view.
- With 10x magnification (most popular size because of the steady image achievable under rough sea conditions) and exceptional optics, these binoculars provide clear views of marine observation from sunrise to sundown. In addition, binoculars include an internal rangefinder and directional compass for navigation. The 10×50 binoculars include a wide range of seaworthy roof and Porro styles and sizes to meet the needs of the experienced or beginning mariner.
- The 10×50 binocular eyepieces can be folded. The autofocus system only needs one calibration, and all the scenes from 20M to infinity are exactly the same, no need to focus again. When the observation distance constantly changes the moving object, there is no need to refocus; especially in the dim environment such as night and dusk, it has a huge advantage.
- The very wide (10X) field of view together with the bright images produced by the 50mm lenses are simply remarkable. The 10x magnification will allow you to look at things in the distance, but also give you the ability to view your subjects without any stabilisation problems. Individual eyepiece focus systems offer freedom from focusing when viewing objects at medium and long distances.
- They provide you with all the tools needed for your next nautical adventure. They feature an internal rangefinder and compass, individual focus, fully multi-coated lenses and BAK-4 prisms for crisp images. Non-slip and ergonomic rubber design offers a secure grip and heavy-duty rubber armour provides protection against rocky conditions. If your binoculars happen to fall into the water, they will rise to the surface and float.
THE ARTS OF THE SAILOR BOOK
It’s a good idea to think outside of the box when looking for gifts for sailors and sailing enthusiasts. If they also happen to love reading, The Arts of the Sailor may be the perfect pick for them.
In this fascinating book, author and sailing expert Hervey Garrett Smith offers insights on the many types and uses of maritime knots…invaluable information for any maritime enthusiast.
- In this excellent handbook on basic shipboard skills, marine expert Hervey Garrett Smith offers boating and yachting enthusiasts a complete course in rigging, working, and maintaining a ship. More than 100 illustrations help the reader grasp the fundamentals and fine points of handling a ship while the author describes in detail a sailor’s tools, basic knots, and useful hitches as well as the arts of splicing, handsewing, and canvas work.
- Other topics, equally important to safe, economical, and efficient boat maintenance and management include belaying, coiling, and stowing; towing procedures; how to make a chafing gear; and much more. Easy-to-follow instructions for fashioning decorative knots, ornamental coverings, and nettings, and even how to make a proper bucket round out this engaging and informative guide.
- Packed with useful “hands-on” information conveyed in a chatty, humorous style, The Arts of the Sailor is the perfect book to keep aboard ship for study and ready reference when the need arises. It also makes delightful reading for armchair sailors and the legions of landlubbers with an interest in the sea.
For smooth sailing and great fishing, wind meters (aka anemometers) are essential. So give your loved one the gift of wind measurement with a premium-quality Kestrel anemometer.
This particular pocket anemometer is waterproof and equipped with a high-contrast LCD screen. It’s extremely compact and made for everyday handheld use. Besides boating, sailing, and fishing, it can be relied upon when hunting, paragliding, kite flying, and during other activities.
- Accurate, rugged handheld wind /airflow meter with a large, replaceable impeller. Measures and displays maximum, current and average wind speed in m/s, ft/min, km/h, mph, kt, B on large, clear LCD
- Waterproof (IP-67), floats, drop-tested to military standards (MIL-STD-810G). Includes slip-on protective cover, neck lanyard, CR2032 coin cell battery and 5-year warranty.
- Can be used in construction, HVAC, industrial hygiene, sailing, boating, windsurfing, kiteboarding, hang gliding, para-sports, ballooning, aviation and much more.
We hope you enjoyed this list featuring 7 best Christmas gifts for boat owners, sailors, and sailing enthusiasts. Moreover, we hope you found a great gift that your loved one is sure to treasure for years to come.
- Top 7 Best Inflatable Boats Reviews
- Top 7 Best Fishing Reels – Buying Guide
- Garmin Echomap Chirp 94SV With Transducer